Why You Need a Survival Kit?
You never know when you get into an unexpected emergency situation. Either in the wilderness or trapped in your car or like hiking, camping, then an emergency survival kit can be a lifesaver with military knife, compass, whistle, emergency blanket and so on.
What’s in the box?
* Upgrade Survival Knife: High quality Swiss survival knife for any use.
* Flashlight: 3 lighting modes, such as high/low/strobe. With its ultra-high brightness LED lights, you can work for a few hours with just one AA battery (BATTERY NOT INCLUDED).
* Wire saw: Used to cut wood (up to 3 inches), plastic, bone, rubber and soft metal.
* Heavy duty tactical pen with carbide tip: Made of tungsten steel for excellent strength and portability, breaking windows/glasses and escaping in an emergency.
* Emergency blanket: Provides convenient protection in all cold or warm weather conditions.
* Upgrade Compass: 360-degree rotating bezel for easy navigation and directional movement, the compass shines in the dark, easy to read anytime, anywhere.
* Credit card knives: Credit card size, easy to put into your wallet, pocket. [11 function] can opener, cap opener, 4-position wrench, butterfly screw wrench, direction auxiliary wrench, screwdriver, blade, saw blade, ruler.
* Scraper: Thick 5/16″ wire rods up to 12,000 hits. The flame is ignited at any altitude (or even wet) at a temperature of 5,500°F (3,000°C).
* Whistle: Two holes, the sound is louder. Can let the rescue team find you faster.
* Mini light: Small, practical can also be a key ring.
* Portable case: ABS plastic durable waterproof case to ensure your items are away from components.